In the classroom LinguaSign has been found to result in strong class engagement, supporting the generalist teacher who lacks knowledge or confidence to be the ‘first voice' of a new language.
Teaching materials are available as a suite of four DVDs together with supporting notes:
- Introducing ground breaking, lip synchronised, native speaker 3D avatar characters
- Creating interactive and motivating whole class, 2nd language learning opportunities
- Promoting a natural, immersive approach
- Supporting generalist and specialist teachers to extend pupils' conversational speaking and listening skills
- Using Sign Language to support communication and understanding
- Enriching concepts of different ways of communicating.
Please click on the links below to download teaching materials:
- Teachers' Notes (in English)
- Suggested Activities (in English)
- Story scripts for French (in English)
- Teachers' Notes and Suggested Activities (In French)
French or English: RRP £40 each
If you are ordering 8+ copies (for example High School Clusters): £25 each
Introductory Taster Disc (1 story in French, English, Dutch and Portuguese): £15
To purchase LinguaSign we can either invoice your school (please email us with a Purchase Order Number) or you can pay by cheque (please email us and we will raise a pro-forma invoice).
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1603 591574. For all sales please email email@example.com.